Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tcodyw

Streambar pro Wi-Fi connectivity issues

Streambar pro has been running without issues on my Verizon 5G home internet which is located 1 foot away from the streambar pro. Within the last I’ve been having issues where the streambar pro won’t see any Wi-Fi networks at all (there are many around me). I unplug and plug it back in, I’ve reset the streambar pro via the button on the back by holding it down. Now it is stuck in a loop, it’s ask which language once selected it try’s the find a network does not see any Wi-Fi networks and stays between only those two screens. 
Yes I’ve reset the router and that had no effect. All other devices and other roku devices on the router are working without issues. S/N 3k626a022784

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Dale414

Re: Streambar pro Wi-Fi connectivity issues

Having this same problem. Just a blinking orange light and can’t find a network. And nothing is wrong with my internet or router. Roku help!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Generally if a Roku device can't find any networks something has failed internally. A good indication is if the MAC address that's displayed under Settings->System->About or Settings->Network->About is all zeros. If that's the case it's time to start a warranty return if it's still under warranty. A factory reset is worth trying, but don't get your hopes up.

Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
aperry

Mine is doing the same thing...orange blinking light, no connectivity. Was connected, and working great for a few days but now not connected. saying mac 0000000000. ugh!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@aperry, a MAC address with all zeros is bad.  If a simple reset/restart doesn't help, your last resort before looking into a warranty return is a factory reset.

How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos