Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark37

Sound bar can’t find wireless network

New, out of box soundbar pro purchased yesterday. Set it up and connected to my wifi. It worked last night.
Today I woke to find it cannot see my wifi. The router is directly under the tv table so strength is good.
I reset the router twice. Unplugged soundbar twice. Reset wifi twice. Resorted to factory reset. Still doesn’t see the adjacent wifi. 
doesbt see any wifi, including neighbors.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Sound bar can’t find wireless network

@Mark37 

Since the Soundbar is brand new, I would simply return it if not seeing any networks at all (not even neighbors).

Normally, if just not seeing your network, but seeing others, you can check a Roku's device connection ability by attempting to connect it to a mobile hotspot if available.  If it can connect to a hotspot, then generally verifies that something is wrong with the network setup.

If the Roku device fails to see the hotspot as well as any surrounding networks, then indicative of an internal failure and needs replacement.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos