Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mehhhhh

Smart Home app not working

Anyone else having trouble with Roku smart home app? I’ve deleted it several times and restarted all devices. It won’t work on any of them. Roku hasn’t said anything about it on any of their social media pages.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Smart Home app not working

I seem to be having the same problem. It says online that Roku is aware of the problem and are working on it @ this time. 

0 Kudos
Ryan804VA

Every time I try to log in it backs out every single time. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please be guided that we are currently aware of the issue and that our appropriate Roku team is taking immediate action to sort out this concern. We advised you to try again later.

Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LC6529
Channel Surfer

Android user here - for the past few weeks when I would try to connect I get "try again", the only way to resolve it is to uninstall the app and then install it again and all works....for a few hours and then it starts again.

I went into settings, then chose the ROKU app and told it to store data on the auxiliary (SSD card) storage instead of internal and I will say that so far (2 days) there have been no issues.

My wife has an iPhone and has NO ISSUES whatsoever, hers works smoother and never has an issue.

0 Kudos