Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GailF

Roku ultra will not connect to Internet/ error code 014.50

I have numerous Roku ultras. I have one that will not connect to the Internet as of yesterday. I have tried all the fixes listed on the Roku health pages. Nothing works. I’ve even reset it and taking it back to factory settings so now I’m just stuck at choosing my language and it won’t connect. I keep getting the code 014.50. I’ve checked the password it’s correct. Every other altar in my house is working. I’ve tried switching it with a different one in a different room with a different TV with different cables. Nothing makes a difference. I am at my wits end, please help someone.!! Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku ultra will not connect to Internet/ error code 014.50

Hi @GailF

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

Let us help you get connected to your network. Have you tried restarting your router along with your Roku device? 

To restart your router, check the instructions from your Internet Service Provider or router vendor. In some cases, you can simply unplug it and plug it back in. And to restart your Roku device, we would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For additional troubleshooting, try connecting this Roku device to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are able to connect.

You may also refer to this link: How to connect your Roku streaming device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet

Regards, 
Nimfa