Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sherkova

Roku still not working as of 3:45am EST - channels will not load with remote.

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Sharon_61

My Roku is still not working

I've been trying to find out if they have gotten the Roku outage fixed yet ? My Roku is still down does anyone know how much longer it's going to be ? Before I can start watching my Tv ? It's been almost 3 hrs now since my my Tv stopped working

0 Kudos
Kalynn17
Reel Rookie

The Roku channel not letting me save

I'm clicking on save to save a movie to my save list and the button is not working 

0 Kudos
Emmacoruz
Reel Rookie

Roku not finding wireless network!

Hello! 
my Roku has been working totally fine until today. It is not “finding” my wireless network. I’ve tried to restart everything and I’m still not able to get my Roku to connect to the wifi. Pls help! 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku not finding wireless network!

@Emmacoruz 

What is your Roku model number from Settings/System/About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

kal-2

Not resolved, midnight PT time

4-28-24 almost midnight PT. Disappointed that it is taking so long. Missed the end of an engaging drama.

0 Kudos
MudHut

Re: Roku still not working as of 3:45am EST - channels will not load with remote.

My whole Home page is buggy and displays sporadically.  I like how this topic was closed as "solved" by Roku support yesterday. 

0 Kudos
elija6266
Reel Rookie

Need Help with Roku Device Connectivity

Hello there,

I recently purchased a Roku device and I am having trouble connecting it to my TV and home network. I have followed all the instructions in the setup guide, but I keep getting an error message saying Unable to connect to network. I have double-checked my network settings and everything seems to be correct.

I have also tried restarting both my Roku device and my router multiple times, but the issue persists. I have even tried connecting to a different network, but the problem remains the same.

I have searched online for solutions and tried a few troubleshooting steps suggested by other users, such as resetting my network settings on the Roku device and ensuring that my router firmware is up to date. However, none of these steps have resolved the issue.

Also, I have gone through this post: https://support.roku.com/aws/article/208755728 which definitely helped me out a lot.

I am not sure what else to try at this point. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with their Roku device? If so How it could be resolved?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.

0 Kudos
BongoMike
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku still not working as of 3:45am EST - channels will not load with remote.

I was having this prob but just unplugged and plugged back in and it solved it. However i have been having yet Another issue with the live tv guide that i already posted about. Roku is always tweaking stuff with updates and this time it causes the guide to list the channels Out of numerical order(and yes I have it on All Channels)=Strange...Roku, please stop screwing around and fix this issue(and for Gods Sake, if it Aint Broke-dont Fix it or 'Tweak It')!!!...

0 Kudos
Reallywhat

Is Roku live streaming down

App is still not live streaming

0 Kudos