Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Streaming Stick 3810 White Light Solid, Nothing On Screen

Jump to solution

My Roku streaming stick 3810 has power as the White Light is on and solid, however, nothing comes up on my TV screen. I have the correct HDMI port selected and it does not seem to be recognizing the stick. I've tried pressing the Reset button and nothing happens. All USB and the HDMI connections are secure. I don't know what else to do. Any help is appreciated. TIA

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Streaming Stick 3810 White Light Solid, Nothing On Screen

Jump to solution

@PrincessSug 

The device may be asleep.  Try pressing the Home button on the Roku remote to wake it up.

The button on the Roku Streaming Stick is a Reset button.  A short press should reboot the Roku.  A long press (30+ seconds) will Factory Reset the device.  Make sure you have a working Roku remote if you decide to try and Factory Reset the device.

If still having issues, try using a power adapter at the wall outlet with the Streaming device and see if that helps.  If you do have the Roku power adapter, try using a cell phone charging adapter, (5volt, 1 amp)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Streaming Stick 3810 White Light Solid, Nothing On Screen

Jump to solution

@PrincessSug 

The device may be asleep.  Try pressing the Home button on the Roku remote to wake it up.

The button on the Roku Streaming Stick is a Reset button.  A short press should reboot the Roku.  A long press (30+ seconds) will Factory Reset the device.  Make sure you have a working Roku remote if you decide to try and Factory Reset the device.

If still having issues, try using a power adapter at the wall outlet with the Streaming device and see if that helps.  If you do have the Roku power adapter, try using a cell phone charging adapter, (5volt, 1 amp)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102