Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ziptied

Roku 3 support at support.com is non existant if/when I have to replace it, I wont by another Roku

Have to reset roku 3 almost every time I change apps.  "Failure to load, try again.  If problem persists contact customer support."

Yeah right.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku 3 support at support.com is non existant if/when I have to replace it, I wont by another Ro

@Ziptied-

Failure to load sounds like a network problem.

Try clicking on Settings > Network > Check connection

When it finishes, click OK.

What does the next screen show as you Internet download speed?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
OgDisco

Re: Roku 3 support at support.com is non existant if/when I have to replace it, I wont by another Ro

Man I tried everything I could have loved it I restarted it I haven't plugged my network I was everything I couldn't keep on coming back every time I turn it back on till updating Network supports that's crazy got somebody help me please???

0 Kudos
OgDisco

So every time I turn off my TV unplugging and turn it back on it goes back to this even with the rebooting measures that to show me on there with the five taps of the home and all that it's not working what can I do

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 3 support at support.com is non existant if/when I have to replace it, I wont by another...

Hi @OgDisco,

Greetings from the Roku community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we'd like to know more about it.

Could you share with us how long you've been experiencing this issue? Could you also share with us the device serial number? We'd like to take a look.

Please keep us posted!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos