Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMAX837

No signal from Express 4K+ HDR

Jump to solution

Turned on my TV with the Roku remote just fine, but it won't connect to Roku. The blue light is on on the Roku box, but the screen stays blue and just flashes No Signal. When I push any buttons on the remote (except for Power and Volume) nothing happens. It worked just fine a few days ago. I pushed the Reset button and checked all my connections, changed the HDMI cable, nothing.  HELP!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No signal from Express 4K+ HDR

Jump to solution

@TMAX837 

Are you sure you are on the correct HDMI Input?

Try using the TV's remote (not the Roku remote), or a button on the TV itself to try and change the "Source" or "Input" to make sure you are on the correct TV Input.

Also, with the Roku devices, the Power button will only power on/off the TV.  The Power and Volume keys are TV control and have no effect on the Roku device.  In order to "wake" the Roku device, try pressing the Home button on the Roku remote and see if that helps get you a signal. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No signal from Express 4K+ HDR

Jump to solution

@TMAX837 

Are you sure you are on the correct HDMI Input?

Try using the TV's remote (not the Roku remote), or a button on the TV itself to try and change the "Source" or "Input" to make sure you are on the correct TV Input.

Also, with the Roku devices, the Power button will only power on/off the TV.  The Power and Volume keys are TV control and have no effect on the Roku device.  In order to "wake" the Roku device, try pressing the Home button on the Roku remote and see if that helps get you a signal. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos