Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: My hotspot isn’t showing up on my Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @Nelly2094

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Dozr4200

Jump to solution

I can't get to my settings to Roku so i have phone remote which won't connect to wifi so I can't get to settings to change it 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dozr4200

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This definitely was helpful!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Unique_Smile92 

Thanks for the post.

We are glad that you were able to resolve your issue. In case the issue resurfaced, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Have a great day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Model #10001259-CA

Hardware ID D827X

Serial #X00700GY2GXP

Device ID S0NFH22Y2GXP

I have tried and tried and tried and cannot see where to add my iPhone HotSpot.

Good connection good strength and have googled and reviewed how, what, where and why to do this with no resolution.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Noresolution

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

What's the model number of your Roku displayed under Settings->System->About? If the affected device is either a Roku Express or Roku Premiere, please note that they are only compatible with wireless b/g/n networks on the 2.4 GHz spectrum. Ensure that your hotspot is broadcasting a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for the device to connect to. 
You can see more tips for troubleshooting a wireless network connection outlined here: How to connect your Roku streaming device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos