Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sircritic

My Roku app can’t find two devices

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I have three Roku devices on my account, but only one of them will connect to my Roku iOS app. I have a Roku Express and a Roku Premiere, but neither of those will connect to the app. I tried restarting, and that didn’t work. I tried reconnecting the devices manually, using the IP address, and that didn’t work, even though I made sure the networks were the same. 

I am baffled. Can anyone assist?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku app can’t find two devices

Jump to solution

Hello, @sircritic!

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

We're sorry you're having trouble connecting your Roku mobile app to your device, and we're here to assist you.

To begin with, we recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the Roku app on your smartphone. Once you have done that, please restart your internet router and try connecting the app to your Roku device again.

Moreover, please ensure that the email address associated with your Roku device matches the one you're using to sign in to your Roku mobile app. You can check this by going to Settings > System > About. If the email address listed there is different, please update it.

For any further assistance, please don't hesitate to visit our reliable support page on How to connect your phone to a Roku streaming device with the Roku mobile app.

If you're still facing any difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're always available to help you out.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku app can’t find two devices

Jump to solution

Hello, @sircritic!

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

We're sorry you're having trouble connecting your Roku mobile app to your device, and we're here to assist you.

To begin with, we recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the Roku app on your smartphone. Once you have done that, please restart your internet router and try connecting the app to your Roku device again.

Moreover, please ensure that the email address associated with your Roku device matches the one you're using to sign in to your Roku mobile app. You can check this by going to Settings > System > About. If the email address listed there is different, please update it.

For any further assistance, please don't hesitate to visit our reliable support page on How to connect your phone to a Roku streaming device with the Roku mobile app.

If you're still facing any difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're always available to help you out.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos