Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need2know2

Knowing that a Device are selling is bad still selling it to the public

Roku Express 4K+| Streaming Player HD/ i purchased it January 26 2023 online.

Didnt read reviews at the time of purchase.  Now for past 3 weeks now it keeps disconnected from internet or state no internet when there is now it's no stop only . I love remote on so i was maybe just his box was a opps one but when i purchase another i Decided to read the reviews and there is alot with same issues so they know that these device doesnt last long but long enough that you can't return so they make more money and you spending more money .so if you have this same Device and having the same issue lets talk 😃

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Knowing that a Device are selling is bad still selling it to the public

Hi @Need2know2,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding this matter.

For us to understand the situation better, could you tell us more about the issue you've been experiencing?

• Are you seeing any error codes when setting up your network?
  • Have you ensured your router is broadcasting a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network for the device to connect to? The Roku Express works best with wireless b/g/n networks on the 2.4 GHz spectrum.
  • Have you tried checking the strength of your network?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we'll be able to provide you with the appropriate resolution.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos