Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdubZ716

JVC Model# LT-43MAW595 Not Locating Any Wireless Networks

Our JVC Model# LT-43MAW595 is not locating any wireless networks. Every time we scan for wireless networks, it does not find any at all. We have in-home wifi and I even tried my mobile hotspot but still nothing. When we hard wire in, we can connect that way but again no wireless networks can be found (we even tired to set up a wireless connection while hard wired in). We have tried everything, factory resets on the tv and our router, clearing cache, making sure everything is updated, bringing the tv right next to our router, unplugging both thentv and router and still nothing works. We engaged JVC as well as our ISP and neither were able to assist. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: JVC Model# LT-43MAW595 Not Locating Any Wireless Networks

I think JVC is trying to pass the buck.  It sounds like a hardware failure and that's JVC's responsibility as is any warranty claim.  When you go to Settings->System->About there should be entries for "Ethernet MAC address" and "Wireless MAC address".  If the wireless MAC address is all zeros then that would be one indication of a hardware failure.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.