Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yepyep12

I need to know how to unlock my ex phone off my Roku! She can literally watch everything

Anybody know how to remove a phone off your Roku account my ex phone is hooked in with my camera and she is literally able to spie on everything I do

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
jontalk
Roku Guru

Re: I need to know how to unlock my ex phone off my Roku! She can literally watch everything

Have you activated guest mode? Or did you provide her the log in/password you use? If its the latter, I'd suggest you change the log in/ password at once.

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
0 Kudos
jontalk
Roku Guru

Re: I need to know how to unlock my ex phone off my Roku! She can literally watch everything

P.S. If unsure about your account, go to Roku.com and log in where you'll see your device and other information in the profile. If you haven't set it up, make sure you do

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters