Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roadkillwb

Flashing white light, code 016

I recently upgraded my network to a NetGear Orbi, Mesh network. My Roku Ultra 4660X initially worked, then it stopped working and said I needed to set up a network connection. I powered off my TV, the Roku box, the entire network, and to still doesn't work. Ive done a reset of the Roku box, a FACTORY RESET of the same Roku Box, went thru all the set up steps, and it worked.......for a while. Now it's doing the exact same thing with a message that says, No Network Connection, wit light on unit flashing fast twice, and at two second intervals. I wish I had some pics to post. I did not have any problems with my old, Netgear, NightHawk system.

1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Flashing white light, code 016

@roadkillwb 

In the Orbi settings (under Wireless), verify that you are using a non-DFS channel.  Roku cannot see or use DFS currently (channels 52-140) and will cause disconnections if the router selects these when set to Auto.  The non-DFS channels include 36-48, and 149-161.  Try manually setting one of these channels on the 5ghz band and see if your network connection stabilizes for your Roku Ultra 4660.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102