Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cawrey

Error Code 014.30 on two of my three devices. Wifi signal isn't 'an issue. Need help!

I have had my ROKU and router/internet provider for years now, and never had an issue connecting to my wifi. We went on vacation over the weekend and when we returned last night two out of three of my rokus in the house are showing error code 014.30. I have tried restarting them, unplugging them, checking my internet signal and even went as far as doing a factory reset on the device. I am having no luck connecting to wifi. Is there a way to fix this issue or do I need to purchase a new one all together? I just find it weird that it not only happened to one while we were away, but two. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Error Code 014.30 on two of my three devices. Wifi signal isn't 'an issue. Need help!

It's been stated many, many times here.  Ensure your router's wireless mode is set to b/g/n and not g/n.  If you need help changing the setting, give us your ISP (Internet service provider) and/or the model number of your modem/router.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.