Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Device keeps shutting down and disconnecting from Wi-Fi

Hi @rae1063,

Thanks for the details about this issue. We will pass along this information to our Support team.

Keep an eye on your email, as our Support team will reach you from there.

Regards.

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BamsiByrek

Yeah, Facing Same issues. But when i do uninstall and install again its working after some time its again disconnect. don't know why

0 Kudos
BeachBum23

So... If everyone is having trouble with the Roku disconnecting, is there a solution somewhere? This is terrible.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BeachBum23,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! Kindly provide the following details so we'll have a better understanding of the issue:

• How long has the issue existed?
  • How are you powering your device? Is it through a power outlet, or directly plugged into your TV USB port?
  • In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gracie2

This is exactly happening to me. My wifi is perfectly fine but it will not hook up to my roku stick. it randomly started doing this today. Please help me. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @gracie2,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this behavior you have experienced with your Roku streaming device. Rest assured that we'll do our best to help. Could you please provide the following information below for us to have a better understanding of your situation?

• Elaborate on the specific issue you're experiencing.
  • How are you powering your device? Is it through a power outlet or directly connected to the TV USB port?
  • Steps to reproduce the issue?

Once we receive the information, we'll be able to assist further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Has anyone gotten a solution to this problem besides buying a fire stick?

0 Kudos
Lisa29

Please just answer. I am having the same issue. Obviously a problem with the roku.  My wifi is working fine. The TV roku will work. Then an hour later no connection. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ccwilliamson,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help. In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
stefdav
Channel Surfer

This is ridiculous! How many different people have to write the very same thing to actually get a usable reply? Why is this doing this and how do "all of us" fix it?

0 Kudos