Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmoni
Reel Rookie

Connected.. in 10 seconds, Not Connected

Spectrum had a service outage over night which was resolved by 6am on Saturday morning.  Every device is connected to our wifi except the 2 Roku TVs ( TCL, Hisense). Spectrum tech support can see both TVs on the network yet on screen it says Not Connected. 

I selected options to check connection and it stays connected for less than 10 seconds- then goes back to Not Connected. This is happening on both TVs.

I have reset the router, reset the network connection, hard reset TV, reset to factory ... no luck.

I CAN connect to my via my mobile hotspot, but when I connect on Spectrum no luck. Spectrum tech support advise connection is dropped by Roku Server when signal is sent.

Sounds like this is an issue between Roku and Spectrum, and I'm held captive.

Any update on this issue?

#TCL mn 55S435/ sn X00000JK7MCP/ Software version 12.5.0 . build 4176-93/ Hardware ID C16

#Hisense mn 4Series-40/ sn X02700DUX9RN/ Software version 12.5.0. build 4170-G5/ Hardware ID K201

0 Kudos