Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SWJonesVT
Reel Rookie

Chaning Wireless Router and Roku settings

Jump to solution

I'm in the process of changing out my Wifi router and wireless provider.  Will Roku remember all of my settings - favorites, premium channel logins, etc. when I change routers, or do I have to re-enter all of that information?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Chaning Wireless Router and Roku settings

Jump to solution

Hi @SWJonesVT 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We'd be more than happy to assist you regarding your query.

Changing of Wi-Fi router/network connection will not affect your Roku account. It won't interrupt the features that you've set to your Roku streaming device. 

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with, let us know, and we'd be more than happy to assist you with anything.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @SWJonesVT 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We'd be more than happy to assist you regarding your query.

Changing of Wi-Fi router/network connection will not affect your Roku account. It won't interrupt the features that you've set to your Roku streaming device. 

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with, let us know, and we'd be more than happy to assist you with anything.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Where and how do I change PW stc. For a new connection sysrem?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Snoopy6209i,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us here regarding your query. We highly suggest you directly contact your Internet Service provider as they will further assist you in changing your password for a new connection system. 

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need help or have any other inquiries. We'd be more than happy to assist you with anything.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SWJonesVT
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

FYI, Roku did remember all the settings I had put in.  Hulu did not, so I had to put my username and password back in after the internet router was changed.  Every other service remembered what I had already put in place. 

0 Kudos