Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timoz

Can't get roku support to respond to an Warrantee request

My Roku Express 4K+ randomly goes offline. I have 4 other roku's and have never had this problem. I have tried different cables, resetting everything, changing locations and devices. Nothing is working, yet roku support will not send me an RMA request form for a warrantee replacement. It took many emails and over a week to get a response. The e-mail from Roku Support stated " We're following up to let you know that your issue has been resolved. If you need further assistance, reply back to this email and let us know. We'll get back to you shortly." My issue isn't resolved! Where is the RMA request form that I need?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't get roku support to respond to an Warrantee request

Hi @timoz,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this. We also appreciate attempts to troubleshoot this case.

We have validated your account and have escalated it back to the Support team. Please keep an eye on your email address, as they will reach you from there.

Feel free to post here in the Community if you still need a hand or anything else that we can further look into.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kato530
Reel Rookie

Having the same issue where Roku keeps telling me that my replacement covered under warranty is in pending shipment. It’s been ln that pending phase for two weeks! Each time I reach out to customer service I am told not to worry because I will receive an email soon.  Roku support and customer service are terrible!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome, and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community, @Kato530!

We appreciate you for keeping us updated. As we checked with our Support team, your replacement is in the process. We highly suggest communicating with them further, and please keep an eye out on your emails, as they will reach you there for updates. In the meantime, we appreciate you bearing with us as we work on this. 

Feel free to create a new thread for different concerns. We'd be glad to help. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kato530
Reel Rookie

I called Roku Support on Oct 6th and was told the replacement was not processed or was hung up in the system and a replacement would be shipped week of Oct 8th.  Haven’t received any communication that it was shipped. So ridiculous that it takes so much effort to get a replacement covered by warranty shipped out to me.  

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Kato530.

As we checked your account, our Support team emailed you on the 5th of October with further instructions for your replacement to be fully successful. Just to confirm, have you received that email? 

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos