Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
owalo9

Can't Reconnect My Samsung Soundbar and Subwoofer to My Roku TV

I've had a Roku TV since Christmas now and I've had a Samsung soundbar and subwoofer connected to it since then. However, my brother came over and messed something up and disconnected my soundbar from the TV. Now I can't figure out how to reconnect it and I didn't save any of the old paperwork that would help me. Is there anyone that has an idea on what to do. I have tried change it over to bluetooth mode on the soundbar and connecting it via the "Add speaker" setting on the TV but it's not working.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't Reconnect My Samsung Soundbar and Subwoofer to My Roku TV

You likely can find the manuals for your soundbar and subwoofer by doing a web search for their model numbers.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos