Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
North2
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't Connect to WiFi anymore

I have an update. I called my ISP, Spectrum and they were super helpful. The technician, Pico, did it all from his end and had me disconnect and reconnect at the appropriate times. It was a router issue. I'd recommend trying your ISP tech department for help. Sorry Roku for bashing your name! But it would help if you direct people where they need to get help.

Mrsdutchie
Channel Surfer

There wasn't any issues with my Roku connecting to my WiFi up until 2 weeks ago.  No changes to my WiFi or anything else.  As I've said multiple times....it occasionally connects to the 2.4ghz but as soon as the password is entered it says it can't connect.   

0 Kudos

X00400DGUR42

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Mrsdutchie

Thanks for the follow up.

Have you already tried restarting your router to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting your Roku device to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile device, to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@tanthony0811

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Morgan5
Reel Rookie

How do you get a refund of the device for this issue because this is ridiculous

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Morgan5

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Morgan5
Reel Rookie

I have done everything mentioned before in the comments and from you and it doesn’t work. 

0 Kudos
Marle
Channel Surfer

This seems

to

much tonight. Will

Try tommorow 

0 Kudos
malaika25

Hello North2

Restart your laptop if it don't work then forget your connection then again try to connect it may it work.

0 Kudos