Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GolfLimaOne
Reel Rookie

Airplay Stopped Working on all Roku Devices

Airplay suddenly stopped working on all my Roku devices this morning while we were watching a Roku TV. Now, it only finds two of my devices and it will not connect to them. I have done the system restart a few times on all my devices, but nothing works.

5 REPLIES 5
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Airplay Stopped Working on all Roku Devices

Hi @GolfLimaOne,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry that AirPlay has stopped working with your Roku devices. We would be more than glad to assist you with this. For us to better understand the issue, could you please share with us the Roku device IDs and OS versions? Also, what mobile brand, model, and OS version are you currently using?

With the more detailed information we receive, we'll be able to work further into the issue.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GolfLimaOne
Reel Rookie

Today, everything started working again with no problems. Not sure what happened, I'm guessing a Roku software update wouldn't allow airplay to function.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

I haven't seen any Roku OS update in weeks, so I don't think they've done anything to break or fix anything. Checking my Ultra 4800, the last OS update was May 5th.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
GolfLimaOne
Reel Rookie

Hi Dan, It stopped working again today. Shows I'm connected to the device, but no image or sound. I just watched it on another Roku device, but it won't play now.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GolfLimaOne,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We're sorry to hear that AirPlay stopped working. For us to better assist, please provide the information requested above.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos