Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dreamer75
Reel Rookie

Viewing smart home on 2 or more devices

Jump to solution

Have a multi adult house and the app on phone or televisions can only view with 1 persons Roku username and password. I have read many questions regarding this but is there an update in the works to allow subscribers to have multiple accounts for a home? I don’t see why this hasn’t already happened, we have 3 Roku TVs with 3 different accounts………plz tell me there is something you are doing for this. I just purchased the doorbell camera SE & floodlights and installed but will return for cameras everyone can view when they want.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Viewing smart home on 2 or more devices

Jump to solution

Hi @Dreamer75,

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

We have noticed that you are trying to access your Roku Camera on your Roku TVs. Please keep in mind that this is only possible if both Roku TVs are linked to the same account that is connected to your Smart Home. Unfortunately, this feature is currently unavailable, but we appreciate your feedback, and we will make sure to forward it to the relevant team.

I hope this message clarifies everything. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Viewing smart home on 2 or more devices

Jump to solution

Hi @Dreamer75,

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

We have noticed that you are trying to access your Roku Camera on your Roku TVs. Please keep in mind that this is only possible if both Roku TVs are linked to the same account that is connected to your Smart Home. Unfortunately, this feature is currently unavailable, but we appreciate your feedback, and we will make sure to forward it to the relevant team.

I hope this message clarifies everything. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos