Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nuttcase62

How do we get wife's phone to have same access to outdoor camera as I do

Jump to solution

Setup outdoor surveillance camera wireless SE. Setup my account everything working great sends notifications and records and you can watch live feed. The problem is we have no idea how to make my wife's phone to work the same as mine. She downloaded the app and opened a new account. But can't get to my account. Or should she use my email and password. Any help greatly appreciated. Dazed and Confused here at home. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do we get wife's phone to have same access to outdoor camera as I do

Jump to solution

@nuttcase62 

Roku devices (and the Roku SmartHome devices) are all account-based.  In order to view the cameras, your wife will need to use the account under which they were setup. (your Roku account -- your email and password.)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do we get wife's phone to have same access to outdoor camera as I do

Jump to solution

@nuttcase62 

Roku devices (and the Roku SmartHome devices) are all account-based.  In order to view the cameras, your wife will need to use the account under which they were setup. (your Roku account -- your email and password.)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102