Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NORMKENN

Home Monitoring System - 2 Homes on One App

Jump to solution

I own two homes and would like to install a home monitoring system in each home.  My question is:  Is it possible to monitor both homes on my smartphone using the same account, or do I have to set up a different account for each home?  If I can monitor both homes using one account and one app, how do I proceed to do that?  Thanks for any help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: HOME MONITORING SYSTEM - 2 HOMES ON ONE APP

Jump to solution

Hi @NORMKENN
Welcome to the Roku Community! We understand that you wanted to set up Home monitoring and install it in your home. Let's work it out together.
Since you're using two Home monitoring devices, it requires two accounts to set up each device.

We do have a support article on how to set up your Home monitoring, check this out: Set up your Roku Home Monitoring System SE.

Let us know how it goes.
All the best,

Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Re: HOME MONITORING SYSTEM - 2 HOMES ON ONE APP

Jump to solution

Hi @NORMKENN
Welcome to the Roku Community! We understand that you wanted to set up Home monitoring and install it in your home. Let's work it out together.
Since you're using two Home monitoring devices, it requires two accounts to set up each device.

We do have a support article on how to set up your Home monitoring, check this out: Set up your Roku Home Monitoring System SE.

Let us know how it goes.
All the best,

Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
swirsguy
Streaming Star

Re: Home Monitoring System - 2 Homes on One App

Jump to solution

you can setup multiple devices at multiple locations and use the same account. just beware that anyone who has access to that account will have access to all the devices.

edit. This is for the cameras etc. i have not tried the home monitoring devices, so not sure. it is probably limited to 1 hub per account, so it wouldnt work.

0 Kudos