Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ellbee

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Jump to solution

Unfollow is not an option on some items in my feed. I tried restarting which does not work. Also restored system still no option to unfollow. How to get these out?

Ellbee

Jump to solution

Thank you it works!

0 Kudos
peatrick
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution
What ultimately worked @Ellbee ? I haven't factory reset, used the above process to remove all I can, but still some "not on Roku yet" options for a few random titles. Oh well, will keep trying.
#1 mage.
0 Kudos
tzedekh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Months ago, I added "Diagnosis: Murder" to My Feed, and I now wish to remove it.  Now, clicking it shows a description for s4e4, "X Marks the Murder." Next to the episode title is an asterisk with the corresponding footnote "Not yet on Roku." The is no option to unfollow (or stream, for that matter). The series isn't listed in Search, so I can't unfollow it from there. What solved your issue, @Ellbee? Am I doomed to wait until it's available on Roku again? 

randy_p

Jump to solution

Thanks...finally able to unclutter my feed.  Now, if there was just some way to kill the channel spam that is eating up a third of the home screen real estate...

0 Kudos
Elly513

Jump to solution

I am having this same problem. I have removed the channels and restarted my device multiple times. I’ve only had this Roku for less than 6 months and now it’s not working? Very frustrating @RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
oalsie332

Jump to solution

The WP Smart TV app seems promising. It approach I need to installation a WP website, use the Rovidx WP Smart TV plug-in, after which theoretically, it's going to work with out me having to discover ways to code, and so forth. I desire DP just allowed me to create classes using the actual tags from Vimeo, however I bet this is simply not feasible. Thanks!

0 Kudos
krispyonion
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Try searching for the actors if Roku's Search can't find the show. That's what worked for me.

I'm guessing the show's weird licensing status kept it from showing up in the search, but the lead actress's filmography page lists it, and I was able to unfollow it there.

(IMDB's a great place to look up shows and get cast lists, if you need it.)

SMC123
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Brilliant!! 

0 Kudos
Pennybinker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That sounds like a fabulous work around! As the show doesn’t necessarily show up. Love how your mind works. 

0 Kudos