Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason77

Re: Unable to remove shows from My Feed

Jump to solution

Spot on, thank you. This has been bugging me for over a year. There seems to be some bug during an update that if you were "following" an episode (not show) that it would get stuck.  Grumpy folks will complain and say they don't want to unfollow... Too easy, unfollow and show disappears, then refollow the series. 

0 Kudos
Baba

Jump to solution

@SMC123 wrote:

If "unfollow" doesn't appear on your home screen's "my feed" list of shows, then go into the SEARCH feature of Roku, manually add each show you want to remove from your feed...

Oh my God, thank you so much! I've had Puppy Pals in my feed for years, and I don't even remember ever adding that! Finally gone. So lame.

TBeckner
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku could make it much easier by giving us the option to unfollow right from the feed. Click on the show... Click on Unfollow. 

Czarria
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Previous advices did not work. Searching for the program gave me no result. It can’t find it, so I can’t unfollow it that way. 🙄

SMC123
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What happens when you click on the show in your feed?  What show is it?

0 Kudos
fhcraig

Jump to solution

I have the same situation. I have a series called "Extreme Yachts" in my feed. There are no search results for this series to unfollow. The info screen for the series says "*Not on Roku yet" and nothing happens if I click on the show. How can I remove this from My Feed?

SMC123
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm not sure how to remove shows from your feed that aren't available on any platform.  This Feed is a really broken function of Roku.  I can't remove shows from my feed if they are on a platform like Apple TV either.  If I worked for Roku, I would advocate to have the Feed function removed.  It's dumb and it doesn't work properly.

GrnAsh

Jump to solution

That worked, THANK YOU!!  Although it seems pretty ridiculous that you can unfollow a movie in one step and have to take multiple steps to unfollow a TV show.

Czarria
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

From the main "my feed" screen, once you click on the show, it says "please wait" before kicking over to the screen where normally it would list all the episodes. It shows 1 result, and if you click that, nothing happens at all. on that screen it also says "not available on roku yet" or something to that effect at the top of the screen. 

The show is Junjo Romantica. 

0 Kudos
wallaua
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No listing for "Agatha Christie's The ABC Murders", so it can't be unfollowed.