Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ezen
Reel Rookie

Roku city screensaver - cars make you dizzy

Please remove the cars from the Roku screensaver. It makes users dizzy because of the different speeds and planes of movement. Will have to stop using it if this isn’t just temporary as i thought. My kids also complained it was making them dizzy. 

It used to be a soothing backdrop. Guessing with the advertisements on this losing users would be unfortunate. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mermaid29

Re: Roku city screensaver - cars make you dizzy

Really? How does a car driving past cause dizziness?? It doesn’t bother me. Plus I don’t sit and stare at it or keep it on if I’m not watching anything. 🤷‍♀️

0 Kudos
Ezen
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku city screensaver - cars make you dizzy

General principles of multiple motion planes moving in opposite directions at various times. There are three speeds of motion going in different directions which is something user experience was doing for a while but stopped due to causing issues for some people. Not saying it will impact everyone but there’s a large portion of people that it will and that’s called accessibility principles. This is a screen where they’re selling huge campaigns so not ideal from a business standpoint or a user standpoint. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.