Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lonniebiz
Reel Rookie

Remove Channels Via Roku.com

I see that you can easily add channels via the Roku website, but how do you list "already installed channels" and remove channels (you no longer want) via the Roku website?

Originally Posted Here: https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/165878/

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remove Channels Via Roku.com

@Lonniebiz wrote:

I see that you can easily add channels via the Roku website, but how do you list "already installed channels" ...

There is no way to filter that.

@Lonniebiz wrote:

... how do you ... remove channels (you no longer want) via the Roku website?

There is no such functionality via the Website. You must remove via one of the Roku devices tied to the account. Remove from one, it removes from all.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Lonniebiz
Reel Rookie

Thank you for confirming.

Please pass this along as a feature request. I liked to see a tab for "Installed" that lists the channels you already have installed. Plus, it would be nice if you could flag a channel for deletion right there on the website.

Still, it is neat that you can delete on one device and it also deletes on others too.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Lonniebiz 

Perhaps submit a suggestion at the Suggest a Feature page.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos