Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indigenous APTN

Requesting access as a ROKU user to native / indigenous content. One provider well known is APTN.

If you want to see this happen vote kudos below

THANK YOU to all that vote !

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Indigenous APTN

I think it's about time APTN was added. I'm tired of watching it on my phone. This channel should be made available to everyone. It may help with the ignorance and racism going on. It would be nice to see what's going on in other indigenous communities. We need to know. We need to stand together

Ummkaylee

Re: Indigenous APTN add channel

@Sharon_comeau wrote:

I think it's about time APTN was added. I'm tired of watching it on my phone. This channel should be made available to everyone. It may help with the ignorance and racism going on. It would be nice to see what's going on in other indigenous communities. We need to know. We need to stand together

I’ve beeen wanting to add APTN to Roku so my daughter and I can watch it together rather than on the phones. Please add APTN ASAP.  #aptn #indigenous #addchannel 

USAAmazon

Would like to see APTN on Roku (USA)

I would also like to see APTN added to Roku's USA channels (currently only available on AppleTV in Canada).  Thank you.

MRnMRS

Please add APTN to ROKU. We need it. Pllllleeeeaaaasssseeee

PLEASE BRING APTN TO ROKU. 

ROKU IS ON ALL OUR TV'S. 

WE WANT TO WATCH APTN. 

PLS. PLS. PLS.