Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skywalker
Reel Rookie

How can I submit feedback on Roku? brought me here to leave feedback for Roku, so here goes.

Since 2015 I have enjoyed Roku, but sometimes it is necessary to leave feedback.

I could be wrong, but I think that there is a problem with the current Roku software build for my Roku TV.  I have Netflix with commercials, MAX (previously HBO MAX) with commercials, Paramount Plus, which has commercials, Tubi, which has commercials, and Pluto TV, which has commercials.  The reason I believe that the issue is with the current Roku software build, rather than an issue with a particular application such as Pluto TV or Netflix etc., is because all of these applications have failed at one time or another when the application has attempted to go to commercial:  the application kicked out to the Home screen rather than playing the commercial.

I have pressed the "*" on the remote to leave feedback for the particular application that failed, but the choices for feedback are not specific to the issue, which is why I am here, hoping Roku will read this.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
water_dragon
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku won’t connect to WiFi but all other devices in house work!

Sorry but can't figure out how to delete this post.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.