Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkd
Channel Surfer

Feature Suggest: JustWatch on Roku

Jump to solution

JustWatch provides the channel-agnostic search and watchlist functions we want! Please either bring the JustWatch app to Roku, or provide the same functions. Roku can again become the superior streaming device by returning to its channel-agnostic roots and providing (1) a comprehensive and accurate search function, and (2) a centralized watchlist where we can track everything we want to watch.

Thank you!

jkd

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sir_Launcelot
Channel Surfer

Re: Feature Suggest: JustWatch on Roku

Jump to solution

You can use JustApp on a phone or tablet, and then click on “watch on tv” and it will display a list of Roku’s on your network.  Select the correct one and it will launch the app and go to the show.  It is quicker than using native Roku search.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
timmyb_65

Jump to solution

great Idea.  I just found out about JustWatch and assumed that it would already be on Roku.  Sadly it is not.....YET!!!!!

Jmurra21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just got used to using Justwatch on my firestick. I got a roku TV, but I'm still using the firestick just because of justwatch. Please add it to the channel apps! 

Iwatch2muchtv
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

+1. Wonderful app for finding a movie to watch. Would like to connect it to my Roku TV.

brucemac
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

+1  🙂 

injun2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just came to my computer from my TV to see what I was doing wrong getting JustWatch on my TV. Now I know, ROKU doesn't even have it! I have 5 TVs in my house, each with a ROKU box, and the JustWatch app would be great.

rhsauer
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ditto to this!

Hobbs

Jump to solution

I believe it is up to companies to create apps for Roku. Pester Just watch also.

sarafinlayson
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes please do this. I have to look up movies on JustWatch on my computer then go to the app on Roku and search for them. Would be so much better if I could connect the two.

Totally_Roked
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I contacted JustWatch directly about this.  The rep told me "Roku sadly doesn't allow our app."

What?!!  Why?!!

Apple App Store, Google Play, & Fire TV already have this app available.

Roku shoulda been first.

Can we get an official response from Roku?

Tags (2)