Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Funkman

Re: Feature Request: Adjust volume Roku Surround Sound TV Wireless Speakers when paired with Smart S

Jump to solution

Thanks, I am thinking of returning my Roku speakers now.

Are there any good surround sound speakers (with volume control) that can be paired to Roku streambar?

0 Kudos
Ed1506
Channel Surfer

Re: Feature Request: Adjust volume Roku Surround Sound TV Wireless Speakers when paired with Smart S

Jump to solution

Sorry, I’ve not been following it.  I gave up on wireless 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi, 

‘canyon tell me how to adjust it to loud/louder? I’ll be returning them unless I can figure out how to turn the sound up. 

Jump to solution

Make sure the expanded stereo setting is on “music” (even if you are watching a movie or tv) then turn surround level up. 

0 Kudos
megmatt

Jump to solution

I feel my role in the debate here is to be somewhere in the middle of that, kind of like lukewarm water. Well, as long as there’s, you know, ___ and _____, I could do without the rock n’ roll. But for now, turn "surround level" up to 11.

Bonus points if you can fill in the words!

0 Kudos
lesshort
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello,

Finally got the subwoofer, streambar and wireless speakers connected!  I see the surround sound settings (* on remote) for TV/Movie and Music.  Nothing seems to happen on the first, but works fine on Music?  Am I missing something, or does it require the channel to output something?

0 Kudos
JBChewy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I completely agree. It doesn't make any sense to have such nice speakers and not be able to hear them.

The excellent price point is negated by the fact that you can't hear them.

0 Kudos
JBChewy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I think I have a very recent update, and I can adjust the volume of my surround speakers to where I wouldn't need/want it any louder.

0 Kudos
JBChewy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I think you have to be actively watching a show on the Roku device and then press star key on the Roku remote.

Then just follow the prompts.

Note: after you have adjusted the speakers to your liking, they will stay at those levels for when you watch programs from other inputs, like a Blu-ray player.

0 Kudos