Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JesKelly

Cross-Channel Watch List?!

Hi, Roku. Please consider a feature that allows users to create and save a watch list on Roku -- a list that crosses all channels, regardless of user subscriptions that change over time. For example, fromRoku home, I can search for show titles and add them to my new Roku watch list. At the start of my watching session, I simply open Roku and scroll thru my list. Items that are available via channels I've subscribed to (or free channels) appear as available in this list, and I can click directly thru to watch. Items that are not available/free to me remain in the list but greyed or flagged to indicate they are saved to my list but not currently available for watching.

As more and more channels come online to stream, and more and more devices are available for streaming, this could be a significant competitive differentiator for Roku. TY.

3 REPLIES 3
bestes
Reel Rookie

Re: Cross-Channel Watch List?!

Yes I added some channels in the roku channel then the feature disappeared now its only on my mobile so I add them on mobile then I have to search on roku channel so I can watch them looks like my saved items would work from mobile to my express +

0 Kudos
TBeckett

You can sort of accomplish this using My Feed on Roku. 

0 Kudos
Hayblack

Thanks for your post! I’ve been trying to find a Roku function/app/channel to do exactly what you describe!

My problem is I watch certain shows on certain apps/channels & have to write them down so I remember which shows are on which channels & stay current on which episodes I’ve watched (on that channel). For example, 3rd Rock From the Sun is on multiple channels that I have, but I watch on Peacock because it’s free & has fewer commercials. This will only become a larger problem as more & more channels & streaming content is available
Ideally, like you suggest, you could also launch the show from the self-organized list. 

I’ve seen many social media posts & comments complaining about the same difficulty/issue & apparently no streaming device offers this feature. It seems this could be a great enhancement for Roku over other streaming devices. 

0 Kudos