Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n5fxx

Channel Request: youmaker.com

Please add youmaker.com to roku. ( https://www.youmaker.com/ )

4 REPLIES 4
Masmith665

Re: youmaker.com

Yes, with the censoring by YouTube, we need a source of content that doesn’t suck.  

ScottND

Re: youmaker.com

@Masmith665 wrote:

Yes, with the censoring by YouTube, we need a source of content that doesn’t suck.  

Epoch Times is the largest world news Organization in existence & does NOT belong to Murdoch.

Murdoch, who's own son (son-in-law?) ditched the conglomerate due to FAKE NEWS since he said "We are supposed to reports, not make-up lies!"  he told them (& this is published by him)

https://www.youmaker.com/

bgyangco
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Request: youmaker.com

Can we add youmaker.com to Roku?

bgyangco
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel Request: youmaker.com

Youmaker.com is a platform where freedom of speech and views  is not selectively censored. Recently, many of the videos I tried to watch were banned or removed on Youtube. I am a mature person who can decide for myself and not let a platform decide for me. There are many contents on Youtube which are objectionable to me yet they tolerate and choose to show them. I should have the choice to watch a show as long as it does not violate the rights of another person. This is what DEMOCRACY is all about and therefore there is a need for another platform like Youtube where we can watch programs Youtube prefers to cancel. ROKU should be proactive in Democracy.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.