Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonneurab
Reel Rookie

Audio to video out-of-sync on Roku Channel

All programs that I watch on the Roku Channel of my device have delayed video to audio. Is there a setting somewhere in the Roku Channel (this problem does not affect other channels like Hulu) that I can set a delay on the audio to match it back up with video?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio to video out-of-sync on Roku Channel

Hi @bonneurab,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with the Roku channel being out of sync. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. Restart your device before adding the channel to ensure the process is successful by navigating to Settings > System > Power. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, could you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is it? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • When the issue was first noticed,
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos