Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lynn117
Reel Rookie

paramount plus wont load content

i have two different rokus. both give me the error try again message and when i try to go back i get a blank screen and have to go to home page and log in again before trying again and getting the same message. all other channels are working correctly. i have removed and readded and updated but no change. the only thing thats been different is i went from a one month free trial (where it worked correctly) to paid service yesterday. it plays okay on my pc.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: paramount plus wont load content

Hello @lynn117

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community.

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. 

We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Does this help? Keep us posted on how it goes.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos