Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loud and then quiet especially at night

I have the roku streambar with 4 speakers and subwoofer. For some reason the system gets super loud and sometimes super quiet. I can rewind and then it clears up for a few hours. There's popping in the right front and surround I thought it was certain channels but happens on all of them. I had contacted support about the usb port on the subwoofer and was told it's extra storage, but its nothing that's supported. I also mentioned about the volume and was told that's something new they've never heard of. Anyone know how to fix or possible settings to stop?  The streambar, 4 speakers and sub is a 1000 bux. Lots of money to scare you at night. Help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: loud and then quiet especially at night

Hi @johnnybird03,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku streambar, speakers, and subwoofers. Kindly power cycle your Roku devices by unplugging them from the power source and plugging them back in. You can also restart the system by going to Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step). Also, please try to set them up all again and check this support article on how to adjust sound settings on your Roku audio device to see if it fixes the issue.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos