Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
picjimenez
Reel Rookie

iWeb doesn’t pick up my Roku it just stop working

Did that work?

i tried these steps and iWebTV still doesn’t connect to my Roku stick. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: iWeb doesn’t pick up my roku it just stop working

Hello! @picjimenez,

We are delighted to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us regarding the issue you're experiencing with iWebTV not connecting to your Roku device. We're here to help and we're happy to do so!

• Is this the first time you have experienced this issue?
  • Are you getting error messages or error codes when playing content?
  • Is your Roku device currently connected to your network?

We recommend performing the below steps and see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device
2.Power cycle the Roku device, by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device back to the power.
3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device

Please keep us updated and we'll be happy to assist further. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
picjimenez
Reel Rookie

I did what you told me to do on our last email and it worked!

Unfortunately, it happened again. I did what you told me last time and it didn’t fix it like last time. It doesn’t connect. I even saw where I can go into iWebTV settings, click IP address override, enter the exact IP are from Roku and that didn’t work either. Do you have anymore solutions??

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @picjimenez,

Thanks for the updates,

We're really sorry to hear that you are having issues right now with the iWebTV channel. As we’ve gone through troubleshooting steps, and confirmed that your Roku device is up to date, and all other channels are working normally, we’ll need to get you in touch with the channel publisher directly for further assistance here. Please contact them directly to follow up, and let them know what troubleshooting steps you’ve already attempted with us.

Feel free to review our recommended steps for resolving channel-related playback issues here: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos