Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diana_
Reel Rookie

every thing keeps spinning.

I can't even get it to stop spinning long enough to choose an option. I'm even trying a hard reset!  Help!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: every thing keeps spinning.

Hi @Diana_,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We would like to know the issue you've been having with your device so we can offer you some help. We'd love to take a look and see what's going on. Does the problem only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Are you getting any error codes or messages? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ogopogo
Channel Surfer

Re: every thing keeps spinning.

All other apps work fine. Tubi, pluto, rumble and several other free apps all show video fine. Just Roku TV doesnt show anything. If I choose from live TV its just a black screen. If I choose an episode of ANYTHING in the Roku app it just come back to the same screen over and over again. I CANNOT WATCH ROKU CHANNEL and only ROKU CHANNEL.

I do not have a credit card on file. I have removed and readded Roku CHannel several times, power cycled, factort reset .... NO ROKU CHANNEL

0 Kudos