Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave8385
Reel Rookie

Watching a multi hour broadcast in MyStuff

Jump to solution

My daily practice is to go to MyStuff each morning and pull up the multi-hour broadcast of my favorite news program.  It used to be stored in MyStuff as one big broadcast which I could control easily and "restart" so I could see it from the beginning.  Last year (I think) they opted to split it into hourly chunks which are NOT labeled in the MyStuff list so you have to try and guess which hour is which.  More recently (last week) I noticed that my stored episodes of this program are suddenly completely out of order and I cannot find this mornings broadcast at the end of my list of episodes.  Instead the sequence is shuffled into some random order and the last one in the list is no longer today's episode but now is from back in 2022!!   Is there a way to get these back in chronological order (preferably with most recent at the FRONT of the line!!)?    Thanks for your help community!   ROKU is still the best!!!

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Watching a multi hour broadcast in MyStuff

Jump to solution

MyStuff?  Is that a Hulu thing?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

Dave8385
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why yes it is!  Duh.  I should have started there and I am feeling sort of dumb right now.  Thanks for bringing me back to reality.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

MyStuff?  Is that a Hulu thing?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Dave8385
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why yes it is!  Duh.  I should have started there and I am feeling sort of dumb right now.  Thanks for bringing me back to reality.  

0 Kudos