Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Norabatty23
Reel Rookie

Re: Watch TCM not working...again.

Hi.  I have had this problem before and like you I was at a loss for a solution.  Then I discovered the sign out button.  Go to settings and click on the right hand side where you’ll find faq, privacy policy etc.  at the very bottom is the sign out button.  Click this and it’ll ask if you are sure that you want to sign out.  Press ok and the sign in will appear.  Click this and you will see the watch tcm activate screen.  Go to the website and put in the code.  This has always worked for me as I still occasionally have the problem of not being able to watch a movie.  Hopefully this will work for you.

0 Kudos
Suzie93
Reel Rookie

Re: Watch TCM not working.

This is the second Friday in a row that this has happened to me.. after a long tough work week all I want to do is watch TV I don't want to have to mess with this at 10:30 at night

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Watch TCM not working.

Hi @Suzie93,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the TCM channel. Please try to update the channel by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the star button on your Roku remote, and selecting check for updates.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                          John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
okayo

Followed your steps, but was unsuccessful.

0 Kudos
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @okayo!

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issue you're having with the TCM channel. We are more than happy to assist you further in resolving this issue. Thank you for updating us with all the steps you have taken so far. To better assess this issue, could you please let us know if you encounter any error messages when you try to access TCM? If yes, kindly send us a photo of the error message so that we can provide you with the right steps.

In the meantime, you can try to Uninstall the app.>>Restart Device>>Re-install the app. For detailed instructions, you can refer to this support page: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Let us know if this step will help.

All the best,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos