Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Add New Issues on the Roku Tracking Board - Need help?

I'm unable to add any new issues to the tracking board I've tried this on different browsers and devices, Nexus Iceland portal login Has anyone else have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this? Shift Work Schedules, e- payslips Login, Strategic-HR Services 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unable to Add New Issues on the Roku Tracking Board - Need help?

Hi @AndreaSmith ! What kind of issue are you having?

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Tree3685
Roku Guru

How does it matter? Roku does not respond to any issue reports anyway.

Report it here and at least we can sympathize with you.

0 Kudos
SomeoneWithTV
Binge Watcher

I've had the same problem for months. Emailed Roku support about it and got a auto-confirmation with a Reference #, but never got an actual reply! Followed up, still no human reply. So lame.

Edit: Turns out only Roku employees can post new topics to that forum. I think the OP is a Roku employee... now the last line of their post makes sense. (Wish Roku support had replied to my email with that info.)

Roku Ultra 4802X, Onkyo TX-NR7100, Panasonic TC-P50S30
0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SomeoneWithTV,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your time posting and inquiring about this. We'd like to assist you with your inquiries, but we need more details.

Can you please elaborate on the issue that you are experiencing and post it here?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SomeoneWithTV
Binge Watcher

The problem is that I am unable to "Post a topic" to add a new topic in the Issue Tracking Board at https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/bd-p/Known-issues. But since my first reply here, I was told that only employees can actually post new topics there.

Could you suggest to Roku that the pinned topic there "What is the Issue Tracking Board?" https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/What-is-the-Issue-Tracking-Board/m-p/897411#M359 mention that users cannot post new topics? (And tell users how they can report issues?) Usually the "Post a topic" button is enabled, so being disabled there can be confusing. Thanks!

Roku Ultra 4802X, Onkyo TX-NR7100, Panasonic TC-P50S30
0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @SomeoneWithTV,

We've updated the "What is the Issue Tracking Board" post pinned at the top of that forum here with your suggestion. Thanks for calling it out.

If you're still seeing an issue, go ahead and start a new thread so we can help you. We're going to go ahead and close this thread now so it doesn't confuse other folks. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.