Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultra Lt 10 min of amazement

Just installed my new Rouku Ultra LT went thru the whole process very quick and easy nay as clean as I was expecting but well. Now I’ve seen phrases like “goes back to Home Screen” and read like 60-80 lost count.  Still don’t have hick a beam what y’all are talking about that small detail very lacking everywhere.  Feel free to attack me for your lack of certain details not my concern.  Now for me loading and watching Hulu was quick and easy.  I gotta say the shocking INCREASE in clarity and quality of picture was unexpected but amazing.  Now here’s the detail difference folks pay attention.  somewhere between 5-11 mins in to watching a hulu show the screen freezes no response from TV or Roku remotes.  However on avg of 23-50 secs the Roku reboots (quickly) and goes thru normal process prior to landing on home screen..  I have 2023 Vizio V-Class TV, i was able to duplicate all the above via Wireless with 600mb internet speed using a TP-Link Wireless Mesh infrastructure..1 device 3.5 ft from Roku so above excellent service.  i was also able to duplicate via 1GB network port with Roku hardwired.  it did do a firmware update this AM.  beautiful picture unusable device. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Ultra Lt 10 min of amazement

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Javaukuness!

We appreciate you reaching out and providing us with precise information about your concern. 

No worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible. 

Before proceeding, could you please confirm if you only observed this behavior on the Hulu app? If so, we suggest trying to remove the app by highlighting the channel tile and pressing the star* button on your remote to remove it. After doing so, reboot your Roku Ultra by going to Settings > System > System restart. After it reboots, kindly add the channel back again.

Please let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos