Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Austin2017

Tv screen is jumping on home screen

My TV screen is jumping. You can't watch anything. I called Hisense and they sent me to Roku but I can't get any help.

1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tv screen is jumping on home screen

Hi @Austin2017,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. 

Please answer the following questions so we can get a better understanding of what you are seeing:

1. What Roku model device are you using?
  2. How are you powering your Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet?
  3. Have you already tried performing a factory reset on the device to see if you can get past the bouncing Roku logo screen?

If you are still experiencing an issue after a factory reset, we would recommend disconnecting your wireless network, then rebooting your Roku device to see if the Roku device is experiencing the same issue. Once the device is getting past the bouncing logo screen, try reconnecting your wireless network.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos