Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zachosg

Total Greek TV is not working for me

Jump to solution

Total Greek TV isn’t working. Anyone else having the same issue?

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Total Greek media not loading

Jump to solution
Hi Community users!

Greetings from the Roku Community.

We understand that some of you have been encountering playback issues with the Total Greek channel on your Roku device. We're here to help troubleshoot and resolve these issues.

To troubleshoot the Total Greek channel, please follow these steps:
  1. Remove the channel: Navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select "Remove channel".
  2. Perform a system reboot: Navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: Navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press "Add channel".
After completing these steps, please also try manually checking for software updates on your Roku player by navigating to your Home screen, scrolling up or down to select Settings > System > Software update > Check Now.

If the playback issue persists despite these troubleshooting efforts, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly for further assistance and clarification. They are best equipped to help you address the issue and ensure that you can enjoy their content to the fullest.

You can reach the Total Greek Support team here: Total Greek Support

Note: We'll mark this post as solved for visibility and as a reference for other users.

Please note that we are actively monitoring this thread. Thank you again for your continued patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out.

Best regards,
Carly
Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Tony340
Channel Surfer

Re: Total Greek TV is not working for me

Jump to solution

It should be working now. The update is correcting issue. Highlight total greek, press star on remote, then select upgrade. I did mom's yesterday and finally, finally it's back working. Lol 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
56 REPLIES 56
Gstav
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel won’t load, it fades to black and goes to home screen

Jump to solution

My total Greek app won’t load it is doing the same thing it loads and then screen turns black and goes to Home Screen…here is my model: 3820r2

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. I can't even remove the app. There is no error problem. It just starts and then goes to the home screen.

0 Kudos
Griffl

Jump to solution

Yup us too, since yesterday 

0 Kudos
VasE

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue

CC89

Jump to solution

Same here. After it updated, it crashes on launch.

Bo5

Jump to solution

Same. I've sent emails with no answer.  Has anyone got an answer to fix it?  Ours out since yesterday. 

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution
Hi Community users,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to stream the Total Greek TV channel. We're happy to help.

We would recommend the basic troubleshooting sequence below:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel
If the issue is persistent, kindly provide us with these details instead as our appropriate team would like to take a closer look:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Channel version build. 
Kindly keep us posted.

All the best,
Janadee
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
devnullpointer
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I received a reply from the maintainer within 30 minutes of my email. He said that there was a bug in the last update that was causing the app to crash and that the next publish on Thursday should fix the problem. He said to update to version 1.12

studlygrk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here, not working. No option to remove app or update to 1.12

0 Kudos