Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No audio track on roku channel show “war &peace” episode 2 on multiple devices

Hi @Elusiveanorris,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jwn8433

Re: TRC no dialogue heard in War & Peace (2016)

Any update, it’s been 3 weeks. 

0 Kudos
Hengwen

It's going 6.5 weeks since the original post and still no dialogue on War and Peace S1 E2. I'm watching on the app on my computer.

0 Kudos
nuronerd

It's been almost 2 months. How long do you wizards expect it will be before you get around to fixing the problem? This year, maybe? Next year? When?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @nuronerd,

Thanks for continuing to share what you're observing.

Our team has continued investigating the issue and is hoping to have a further resolution soon. We'll get back to you once we have an update available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

FreeVee Channel/app (the old/renamed free IMDb channel) is currently showing War and Peace (2016) and the audio is working correctly on S1 E2.  Probably easiest to just install and watch this episode on FreeVee on your Roku device until Roku addresses this issue.

FreeVee for Roku - (https://channelstore.roku.com/details/2a2ef3bbfd38c72747f471f98f501809/freevee)

FreeVee Online - (https://amazon.com/...warandpeace...)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos