Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow loading and complete drop outs of Apps within Roku

Installed the now app and it starts then drops out and goes back to main menu. This is ultra roku device. I have several rokus and the now app works on the other Rokus. I unistalled it and then added it back on and same results. Then I restarted same results. So uninstalled again and then unplug for 5 minutes. Then added it back on and same results again. Remember it works on several other rokus including another ultra, roku tv, and roku sound bar. I did not go thru a complete reset yet but should not have to. Will do if needed it a hassle to go back thru the reset process. Have had other issues with confirming with email dosen't always go to email. thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Slow loading and complete drop outs of Apps within Roku

Hi @danscott678,

Greetings from the Roku community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem streaming the Now app on your Roku device. We would be delighted to help you further. Please tell us more details so that we can better understand the problem you are having.

• When did the issue start?
  • Are you getting any error messages or error codes when trying to play content?
  • Have you tried updating the channel and the software to their latest versions?
  • Have you tried reaching out directly to the channel provider?

Please elaborate on the questions asked above so we can further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos