Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pearly1
Reel Rookie

Since agreeing no channels/apps work

I’ve restarted it several times and still my channels will not work and it’s showing poor connection FOR DOWNLOADS but excellent overall on TV. This has never happened and all devices in home showing excellent. Is anyone else having problems ?  Suggestions? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
ShelleyM53

Re: Since agreeing no channels/apps work

I am.  None of my channels are working and the wifi connection shows as excellent

I've tried rebooting Roku, unplugging from TV and power, rebooting router, you name it.  Nothing is working.

ShelleyM53

None of mine are either and I've tried rebooting, unplugging from tv and power, rebooting router, modem, several times.  Nothing is working.  Roku chat did not help!  

Pearly1
Reel Rookie

Yes, I’ve tried chatting with them and they’ve  told me to do  everything I’ve already done.   This is frustrating.  

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Pearly1 @ShelleyM53,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about this and we appreciate your report on this channel playback issue.

We'd like to know what Roku devices you're having this issue with. In addition, could tell us more about when you start seeing this?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos