Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gmpcop

Ships at war game app stopped working

Ships at War has stopped working and will not re-install.   I played this game multiple times daily (5-6), it there was never a problem.  About a week ago, the ships appeared without the game board.   I tried updating, didn’t fix the issue.    After a couple of days, I deleted the app and attempted to re-install it.  It goes the the steps and when it get to “set your location” it cuts off and returns to the Roku home page.   Please help!   Thank You

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Ships at war game app stopped working

I just added it and I see the same thing.  You'll probably have to contact the developer.  Something in the latest Roku software update may be causing it to crash and only the developer can fix it.  There website, http://pc-magic.com/ , gives their support email as:

support@weather4us.com

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Ships at war game app stopped working

@Gmpcop, if you can't get a response from the developer, I've found that you can skip the screen asking for your location by pressing * on your remote and choosing one of the play options.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos